Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Сообщество студентов Кировской ГМА

Февраля 15, 2024, 12:32:41

Автор Тема: AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE  (Прочитано 11329 раз)

Lux

• Administrator
  • Super Star
    • Сообщество студентов Кировской ГМА
  • Курс: ^|^|^

AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE
« : Октября 29, 2011, 15:40:01 »
I (to hear) ____________________ you (to come) __________________ from the USA. I (to tell) _________________ you (to be) _________________ a doctor. How _____ you (to like) ___________________ Russia? _____ this (to be) _________ your first visit to Russia? ______ you ever (to be) _______________ to my country? What _____ (to be) your field? What _____ you (to do) _______ ? What ______ your medical specialty (to be) ___________ ? Where ______ you (to work) _________________ ? How long ______ you (to work) ________________________ for your hospital? What medical school ______ you (to graduate) ______________ from? What (to be) ____________ the competition for medical schools in your country? I (to hear) ____________ more than once the medical education (to cost) __________ a pretty penny. How _____ medical students (to pay) ______________ for their education? What ______ the possible ways of financing (to be) _____ ?  ______ you (to involve) ______________ in medical education? _______ you (to certify) __________________ regularly? How often _______ you (certify) _______________ ? What ______ the certification exam (to consist) _____________ of? What _______ the main requirements to the certification exam (to be) ____________? How _____ a doctor’s salary (to depend) ____________ on  medical specialties, experiences, research work, participation in scientific meetings, levels of medical institutions? I (to hear) _____________ there (to be) __________ three levels of health care institutions. What (to be) ________________ the difference? What (to be) ______________ the requirements to certification and accreditation of a health care institution? How ____ your hospital (to equip) _______________? What intensive care methods (to use)  _______________________ ? How many inpatients and outpatients (to treat) ___________________________ at your hospital at any given time? How long _______a doctor (to work) ______________ every day? ________ you (to have) ________ to work on weekends? What (to be) _____________ the organizational structure of your hospital? How ______ your hospital (to depend) ________________ on your state’s and county’s authorities and health care departments? How ______ your hospital (to supply) ___________________ with medications and equipment? What (to be) __________ the best pharmaceutical companies in your country? What _____ you (to think) _______________ about the Baxter, the Mentor Corporation and the Storz? ______ you (to involve) ______________________ in any medical trials? How ______ volunteers (to select) __________________ for medical trials? What (to be) _____________ the requirements to volunteers? _____ the (to pay) _______________ for their participation in medical trials? How long ____ it (to take) ________________  to promote a new drug to the national market?  _____ a company’s dealers (to involve) ____________________ in medical practice in any way? How _____ patient education (to organize) ___________________?    I (to tell) ________________ doctors may (to trialed) ____________ for malpractice. What (to be) _________ major reasons for such malpractice trials? _____ you or your colleagues ever (to trial) _____________________ for malpractice? ______ you (to have) _____ any insurance for might-be malpractice trials?  How much _____ it (to cost) _____________ ? How ____ it (to depend) ________________ on medical specialties? What (to be) ___________ the leading causes of death in your country? What ______ a medical insurance (to include) ________________ ? May it (to cover) _______________ by a company?
Делай что должен, и будь что будет.