Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Сообщество студентов Кировской ГМА

Февраля 16, 2024, 10:43:42

Автор Тема: ABOUT MYSELF  (Прочитано 13337 раз)

Lux

• Administrator
  • Super Star
    • Сообщество студентов Кировской ГМА
  • Курс: ^|^|^

ABOUT MYSELF
« : Октября 29, 2011, 15:26:41 »
What ____ your name (to be)? My (first, middle, last) name (to be)_______ . When and where ____ you (to bear, bore, born) _____________ ? I (to bear, bore, born) ___________ in the city of Kirov on the 1st of August 1990. Where ____ you (to live) _________ ? I (to live) ______________ in the city of Kirov. What ____ your home address (to be)? My home address (to be) _____ apartment 5, building of flats 25, Karl Marx Street. What ___ your phone number? My phone number (to be) ______ .  What ___ your mobile [‘moubail]  phone number? My mobile phone number (to be) ______ .  What _____ your parents (to be) ? What ____ your parents (to do) _____ ? What _____your parents’ occupation? My father (to be) ____ a doctor (an engineer, a businessman, a teacher, a manager, a lawyer, a worker, a driver…). What _____ your mother (to be) ? What school _____ you (to graduate) _________ from? I (to graduate) ______________ from school 37 (school specializing in Biology and Chemistry (natural Sciences). How ____ you (to finish)  ____________ school? I (to complete) ____________ school with honors [‘onez] (with good and excellent marks). Why _____ you (to decide) _________ to enter Kirov State Medical Academy. I (to make up) ________________ my mind to enter the Internal Medicine Department of Kirov State Medical Academy because I (to want) _____ to be a doctor (because I (to want) _______ to treat and cure patients, because Kirov State Medical Academy is one of the best medical schools of Russia). What entrance exams ____ you (to take) ___________ ? I (to take) ___________ three entrance exams (in Biology, Chemistry and Russian Literature). How ____ you (to pass) _________ the exams? I (to pass) ________ the exams with good and excellent marks. What subjects (what discipline) ______ you (to study) ________ ? We (to study) ____________ English, Latin, Histology, History of Russia, History of Culture, History of Medicine, General Chemistry, Biochemistry, Normal Anatomy, Pathological Anatomy, Physics, Mathematics, Data Processing, Biology, Normal Physiology, Pathological Physiology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, and General Hygiene. What subjects _____ you (to take) ________ tests in?   We (to take) _______ tests in … What subjects _____ you (to take) ________ exams in?   We (to take) _______ exams in … What subjects _____ you (to have) ________ lectures on?   We (to have) _______ lectures on … How many and what examination sessions ____ you (to have) __________ ? We (to have) _______ two examination sessions in winter and in summer (in January and in June). How many credit tests and exams ____ you (to take) _______ ? We (to take) _________________ over 10 credit tests and from 1 to 6 exams each examination session.
When ____ you usually (to get up) ________ ? I usually (to get up) ___________ at 6 a.m. (at 6 o’clock in the morning). How many lessons _____ you usually (to have) _______ ? We usually (to have) _______ 6 or 8 lessons every day. When ____ your lessons (to begin) ____________ ? My lessons usually (to begin) _______ at 8.30 (half past 8). When ____ your lessons (to be) ____ over? My lessons (to be) ____ over at 4 or 5 p.m. When ____ your medical school (to found, to establish, to organize) __________? The medical school (to found, to establish, to organize) ____________________  on the 2nd of April 1987. Who(m) ____ the academy (to found, to establish, to organize) ____________________  by. It (to found, to establish, to organize) ____________________ by Professor Zhuravlev, the famous Russian surgeon. How many students (to study) _______________ at Kirov State Medical Academy. Over 4,500 students (to study) ________________ at my medical school. How many professors and instructors (to work) _______________ at (for) the acad-emy.  Over 300 professors, associate professors, assistant professors and clinical instructors (to work) ________ at (for) the medical school. How many faculties ____ the medical school (to consist of, to include, to have) ____________ ? The academy (to consist of, to include, to have) ______________________ 7 faculties.  What ____ the main faculties (to be)? The main faculties (to be) _____ the Internal Medicine Faculty, the Pediatrics Faculty, the Pre-College Education Faculty, the Economics and Food Expertise Faculty, the Nursing Faculty, the Social Work Faculty, and the Professional Postgraduate Education Faculty. What ____ the major facilities of the medical school (to be)? The medical academy  (to consist of, to include, to have) ________________________ three educational buildings, a big clinic, over 30 clinical departments in the best teaching hospitals and medical centers of Kirov, a big library, a lot of laboratories, three museums, and a data processing center.  What ____ the main clinical specializations? The most important clinical disciplines (to include) ________ Psychiatry, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology [ai],  Stomatology, Pulmonology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endocrinology, Urology, Andrology, Gynecology, Oncology, TB, Traumatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Obstetrics, General Surgery, Surgical Diseases, Rheumatology, Hematology, Transfusion Medicine, Epidrmiology, Infectious Diseases, Pediatric Infectious Diseases. Who ____the head of the academy (to be)? The academy (to lead, to guide, to supervise) ____________________________ by Professor Igor V. Sheshunov, the famous Russian manager of medical education. Who ____ the dean of the Internal Medicine Faculty? The dean of the Internal Medicine Faculty (to be) ______ Associate Professor of Surgery Sergey P. Ashikhmin.   Who ____ the dean of the Pediatrics Faculty? The dean of the Pediatrics Faculty (to be) ______ Associate Professor of Pediatrics Vladimir A. Belyakov.   What ____ your hobbies (to be) _____ ? What ____ you (to interest) ______ in? My hobbies (to be) _____ I (to interest) ___________ in reading, dancing, singing, cooking, sports, pop music, rock music, classical music, do-it-yourself, sports, and gardening.
Делай что должен, и будь что будет.